I’ve gone and made a test snowflake hexagon and because that clearly isn’t enough, I made a puffy flower! It was just to try them out to see that they’re way too tricky and that I’d be daft to do either.
The snowflake pattern was pretty simple.
There was some head scratching and pouring over a crochet stitch reference what with it written in US stitches and me only having done trebles for the last year, but I got there in the end.
Unfortunately (for me) the puffy flower was also simple. Although it does require a magic loop which is a minor issue as me and magic loops are not the best of friends. However I got there, and there wasn’t even any swearing involved, so I consider that a success!
I do like how puffy it is!
So after all of that my willpower is crumbling. I know I should finish my blue block blanket first, but I really want to move onto snowflakes and puffy flowers!