A round-up of what I did on my 101 Things list during March and April.
Key: In progress,
#15 Crochet a blanket
56 blocks done.
#25 Make a cover for my Kindle
#34 Watch at least one film a month or cancel the LoveFilm subscription
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
#52 Build a new PC
Done, and it’s soooo super speedy. I love it!
#61 Take meter readings each month
Oops for March, done for April.
#63 Exercise once a week for 12 weeks in a row
#69 Try 2 new recipes every month
- Blond rocky road (the ultimate teeth breaker!)
- Banana and chocolate muffins (a bit odd really)
- Chipolata casserole (okay, but I’m not rushing to make it again)
- Apple strusel cake from Cake Days (which has the most om nom nommy recipies – I see lots of baking in my future)