M-9: Fan Dance
I love how the seams line up on this one. Well most of them. But there’s enough to make me happy!
- Pieces: 28
- Fabric: Makower Fairies star burst in pink
- Description: Foundation pieced
- Notes: Nice and easy. Just what I needed after B-9!
I-7 Mac and Muff
Ok, this one was a pain. The border triangles are normally appliqued on, but my applique isn’t great so having seen this I decided to piece them instead, not that that turned out much easier. I kept cutting fabric wrong, ironing the seams the wrong way and having to rip and resew a lot.
But I like how crisp the triangles ended up. Much better than if I’d appliqued them. But I don’t want to do anything link that again in a hurry!
- Pieces: 23
- Fabric: Not sure. It’s the same one as used for A-5
- Description: Foundation pieced center, rotary cut boarder
- Notes: Meh. I’m glad that one’s over and done with