I’m back in the Baby Jane game!! It’s been a long time coming, but I really enjoyed getting going again. How is it that something so small can produce such a sense of achievement?!
A-5: Cathie’s Campfire:
- Pieces: 29
- Fabric: No idea. My LQS still has it in stock so I might go in an have a peek at the label!
- Description: Foundation pieced
- Notes: Nothing tricky here
A-6: Uncle Homer
- Pieces: 9
- Fabric: TW16PINK from the Darla range by Tanya Wheelan
- Description: Rotary cut and machine pieced
- Notes: It took a while to fussy cut the pieces, but other than that this block was a breeze! I also increased the size of the patterned squares to show off the pattern