I’m going to try and do a monthly round-up of what I’ve done on my 101 Things list.
Key: In progress,
#15 Crochet a blanket
– test block made and yarn ordered
#34 Watch at least one film a month or cancel the LoveFilm subscription
– watched Sherlock Holmes
#50 Play a co-op RPG with hubby
– we’ve started playing NeverWinter Nights 2 although I’m not 100% in love with the game. It’s growing on me though…
#61 Take meter readings each month
– done for January
#63 Exercise once a week for 12 weeks in a row
– 4/12 . I’ve even bought a discount card for my local leisure centre. It was £25 and saves me 25% on each visit, so that should force me to keep going at least until I’ve saved enough to pay for the card. That’s my plan at any rate!
#69 Try 2 new recipes every month
– Broccoli lemon chicken (yum, will try that one again)
– Red pepper hummus (urgh, not so yum)
Both recipies from this book.
#99 List 101 things that make me happy
– started. And one of the first on the list is fairy lights. Especially the ones I have up in the living room. They’re just so pretty and cheery and they make me smile even though it’s dark and horrible outside…