Hot on the heels of finishing baby quilt 2, I’ve started on baby quilt 3. I’m meeting the friend it’s a present for on the 17th, which gives me just over a week to get it done. It’s not long and I’m beginning to worry! So the plan is:
- 8th (today) Get the blocks sewn (done!)
- 9th Finish the quilt top, baste and start on the quilting
- 10th-15th Finish quilting and make binding
- 16th Sew binding to quilt
- 17th Hand over one beautiful home-made present 🙂
Not much to do really – I can’t see why I’m worrying!!
Following a busy day of cutting and sewing, I have finished my blocks. There are 20 in total, and here’s an idea of what the quilt will look like: