Ok, so my the husband has abandoned me to play sport this weekend, so I’ve got a whole quilt-y weekend planned.
- Make most of the top for my 2nd baby quilt
- Finish baby quilt 1 (now my practice quilt)
- Pick up my library reservation, Jelly Roll Quilts: The Perfect Guide to Making the Most of the Latest Strip Rolls (ISBN: 978-0715328637)
- Choose the backing and border fabric for baby quilt 2
- Choose the backing for baby quilt 3
- Go to a sewing machine shop with my mum and try and not faint at the prices!