I’ve come to the conclusion that new year’s resolutions and me don’t really work. I have no idea what my 2012 goals were and I suspect if I look back I didn’t do many/any of them, so I’ve decided to remain in blissful ignorance!
This year I’m going to try setting shorter term goals, so here’s my plan for January:
- Paint my craft room (the new house comes complete with room for a craft room (woop, woop and woop again!), but it’s currently a kind of manky green colour which needs to go before I fill it with my
- Organise and photoshop my New Year’s Eve photos
- Join in with 52 Weeks of Happy
- Complete 2 items from my 101 Things list
- Finish 5 snowflake blocks
I think that’s all pretty do-able. I just need to get on with the doing bit…